- Building small sites with LocomotiveCMS and deploying to Heroku and GridFS
- Render views and partials outside controllers in Rails 3
- GoTranslateYourself - Rails engine for managing web site translations
- Hubert Łępicki at RubyConf Ukraine 2010
- Measuring complexity of Ruby 1.9 code with metric_abc
- Social networks application development with Rails: Open Social, part 1 (Introduction)
- web sites
- CMS, CRM, e-commerce and publishing systems
- social applications (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, StudVZ)
- mobile applications (iPhone, iPad / Android)
What makes us special?
We work with Ruby on Rails as our primary platform, and implement Test Driven Development to deliver applications rapidly, ensuring high product quality. We will focus on your requirements and adjust process to your needs.
Whether it’s your new corporate web site, cooking blog, mobile application powered by complex web service, or another best Facebook quizzes generator, our developers will take individual approach, because each project is different.